Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone SE - when will it work?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can see that all iphone 6 phones and others work with the fitbit but when will you update so the new Iphone SE does?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@kitcatjordan The iPhone SE is a Fitbit supported iOS device, our supported device page hasn't been updated yet since the device is relatively new!

The iPhone SE almost has the exact same Bluetooth hardware as the iPhone 6s, which is a compatible device.

Apologies for any potential confusion on our end and welcome to the Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hello. I am not aimage.jpg

Hello. I am not able to connect my Charge HR with the iPhone SE. I have followed all the steps suggested elsewhere like restarting the charge HR and restarting phone etc. 

First of all I can't find an option in my Phone's setting to switch on the location service for Fitbit app. 

Anyway, when I try to connect the watc through the Fitbit app by entering the 4 digit number, it does not connect and gives an error after several minutes. Please see the pic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jai24, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If your tracker is not pairing with the Fitbit app, please try the following:

1. Restart your tracker and leave it plugged in, make sure it's charging.
  2. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the syncing process.
  3. On your phone go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's disabled.

In case your tracker is still not pairing, please let me know so I can check this further. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hello. I tried again and it worked. May be it was the do not disturb option as it is on at night time on my phone 🙂

thanks for your help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jai24, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved. I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and in case you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I also have the IPhone SE and my Charge 5 (which I just purchased will not connect.  What a waste of my money!!!!!

I turned off the Do not disturb and it still will not linc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Scrapgal and welcome to the Help forum.  This is a very old thread and it refers to the first generation iPhone SE.  If you are having problems with a second generation iPhone SE, please start a new thread in the iOS forum and provide more details.  What version of iOS is on your phone?  Where does the setup/sync go wrong?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes