Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is is possible to display calories in the exercise summary tab?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

Is there any way to add "calories burned" to the exercise summary on the exercise tab? 

I can see the calories burned if I click into the workout in question but is there anyway to add them to the summary display so that I can compare workouts at a glance? 

I can see the distance in km, the pace and the avg bpm and the impact bar on the summary but not the calories burned. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Deise_Daisy, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Tell me, which tracker are you currently using? Is your tracker auto-detecting your exercises? Please note that many activities display calories burned in the summary without having to tap on it to check them out. Depending on the exercise though, it's possible calories burned will be replaced by pace, which is most likely to happen during runs. Would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of your exercises? That will be very helpful for me to check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Deise_Daisy, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back to me but it seems your latest post came through blank. If you were trying to attach a picture, please follow these steps to upload it on your next reply. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

So yes, that's the problem for my runs.

Could you make it show calories without having to click in? For runs

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CS_W   You added on to an older thread.  The app has been updated many times since this thread was started.  Any help offered is probably out of date.  Can you describe what you want in more detail?  Can you add a screenshot of your current app view and the information you want to see?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

This forum does not permit image attachment it says when I tried.

But see this image link: Fitbit Run Activity 

Calories aren't shown for my runs unless i click on the specific activity and search for energy.

My question is, am I able to change this so calories of my runs would be displayed on this screen without further clickings?

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CS_W   This display seem to be set by Fitbit.  I browsed a lot of my records.  My list includes both auto recognized activities and those tracked with my Exercise app.  Some activities show the calories and some don't.  Funny thing -- my auto recognized walks show the calories, but my GPS walks don't.  I doubt that Fitbit would change this.  We will just have to live with that extra tap.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes