Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add personal notes after a sleep cycle?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’m using the Versa now for a couple of weeks, and am especially pleased with the sleep tracker. But, is it possible to add personal notes after a sleep cycle? I would like to add notes, like why I had a bad night or a good night, like: went out, was sick. It would help to get a better understanding on how I slept.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Jeltjegrada and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to find more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about your inquiry, I agree with our friend here, there isn't any option like this but you can take a look at the link provided, vote for that request and leave your comment.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

At the moment you can't add notes. However, someone has created a feature suggestion for this to be added. If you'd like to add your vote you can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-tags-notes-to-Sleep-Log/idi-p/783220

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Jeltjegrada and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to find more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about your inquiry, I agree with our friend here, there isn't any option like this but you can take a look at the link provided, vote for that request and leave your comment.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Comments via that feature suggestion link seem to be disabled. Is there a new place to comment on adding notes to sleep reports? This feature would be really important for so many reasons. Another example would be when a phone call (or other external stimulus) has interrupted ones natural sleep cycle.

Best Answer

Yes, I would like this too!!

Best Answer

This would be a game changer.  Probably going to leave fitbit and move to another sleep tracker unless they add a notes feature.  Like what is the point of looking at the trends on fitbit if we can't add a note to know WHAT made that night sleep good (eg drank alcohol this night, took melatonin this night, etc).  FITBIT PLEASE ADD THIS!

Best Answer

Greetings,

I have a Charge 5 and was wondering if anything ever came of this.  A simple tag feature in the sleep portion of the app would be nice to add common tags like work late, drinking, eating late, exercise, etc.  Something that could be useful to detect trends that would be helpful in assessing quality sleep.  If this isn't something in the Fitbit app, does anyone have suggestions of 3rd party apps that have this feature and will sync with the device?

Best Answer