Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to link the Fitbit and Health apps?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

is it possible to connect the Fitbit app to the onboard IOS HEALTH APP? Thanks

P

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

There are multiple 3rd party apps that do it, but nothing straight from FB to IOS

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pelzot, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Mukluk4, thanks for your insight. Smiley Happy

@Pelzot, I appreciate your participation in the Forums. Please note that with regards to integrate the Fitbit app with the iOS Health app, our team continues to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions. Even though an integration with Apple Health is not foreseen in the near future the Fitbit Web API is available for any 3rd-party developers that would be able to create an iOS app that would sync Fitbit data with the Health app. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I’ve been waiting 6 years for a Fitbit sync with IOS Health. Why is it not on Fitbit’s development roadmap? With all of the push from customers asking for it, they must have some reason they aren’t doing it?? 

Best Answer