Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to log food in advance?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to log food for the next day? I like to prepare my breakfast and lunch @ night for the next day and it would be helpful if i could log it as i prepare it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @lisa123456! Unfortunately, that's not currently possible, unless you happen to be doing it after midnight.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lisa123456, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around @MakMak, thanks for your insight. Smiley Happy

@lisa123456, I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that in the current app version of the Fitbit app, it is possible to log food for any day, either days in the past or days in the future. Simply, when you are about to save your log, tap on "Date", you will be able to see a menu where you can scroll through the dates and log your food on the date of your choice:

FoodLog.png

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks for the information, @MarcoGFitbit! I didn't realize that!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MakMak, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

You're very welcome, it's nice to know I was able to help you. There's always something new to learn each day! 

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach me, I'll be around. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes