Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the step graph going back to the previous design?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are we EVER going to get the step(s) graphs returned to something useful? (Like it was before—showing 15min intervals and color coded activity?).  The generic graphs now are basically useless!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there, @brntwood.

I understand how helpful it was for you the previous graph design with the 15 min interval and colors and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this change. While it's not possible to return back to the previous graph, I appreciate your feedback and it'll be passed along so we can improve our products, as well as make Fitbit more useful for you.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering why when you tap the top of a line it does not show number of steps and the time. I wanted to know how many steps needed to get 250 steps in a particular hour.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Coffee8147. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for joining this thread and letting me know about this situation. Let me share that the design of the basic stats tile has been changed and it's no longer possible to see your data in intensity colors with the time. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Our team constantly works to improve our products and services, and the feedback we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Yours is truly appreciated and it won't be taken for granted.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hate this new step graphics. Enough that I would be tempted to go with a whole different system. Which means after many years of Fitbit I hate this new graphic A LOT!

Best Answer

@Jhufson86 Welcome on board.

I appreciate the time taken in sharing your thoughts about the stats graphs. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry the inconvenience this change has caused you. Please know your feedback won't be taken for granted and will be passed along so we can work on the Fitbit app, as well as improve your experience with it.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit   I can understand why Fitbit would take away the colors.  Fitbit is making the design consistent within the app.  Many of the graphs within the app let you press and hold and see a value for that interval.  This option is gone for steps, floors, calories and distance.  There is no diplomatic way to say this.  This app change is not an improvement.  It is a degradation of the feature.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Agree 100%. The new interface is worthless and unhelpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
“New and improved “ flat out is useless and terrible!     How in the world would anyone (at Fitbit) not realize this?? Doubt if Fitbit gives a rodent’s butt and they won’t ever “fix” (return to original).   Anyone know of any way to rattle their cage directly?
Best Answer
0 Votes