Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue no sleep tracking graph

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep graph not updating for weeks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This seems to be a known bug that Fitbit are working on. Keep an eye on the following thread where they are posting updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-Premium-Coach/Sleep-Restoration-Heart-Rate-graph-is-blank-on-...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This seems to be a known bug that Fitbit are working on. Keep an eye on the following thread where they are posting updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-Premium-Coach/Sleep-Restoration-Heart-Rate-graph-is-blank-on-...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Becats, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. My friend @SteveH is correct. Our team is actively working on a fix to this issue and we expect to have a solution released soon.

We appreciate your patience and time with this.

Don't hesitate to get back if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I am a BRAND NEW customer (July 2022), and the sole purpose I bought the Luxe is to track my sleep. I found this thread after dealing with the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER with FitBit. So apparently the FitBit technical team is incompetent. It's been 4 years (2018) since people started reporting issues with this sleep graph situation, and JuanJoFitbit stated in 9/30/2020 that the team is "actively working on a fix to this issue and we expect to have a solution released soon." And yet, 2 years later (it's now 2 days away from August of 2022), the problem has not been resolved. Maybe a new technical team should be brought in and all of the incompetents should be fired? I do not know, but this is ridiculous. It's now been over 4 years with no resolution. I'm having the exact same issue. Again, I am a brand new customer, and this is what I get? I get told by the customer service **ahem**s I'm not wearing the device properly. I read this thread to them and they stumbled over their own d**ks trying to come up with some B.  S.  excuse as to why the sleep tracking graph doesn't work. Was told "someone will get back with me" because they had zero answers. Thank goodness I'm in my return period still because if this doesn't get resolved, it's being sent back with some very negative reviews written. 

If FitBit cannot resolve a simple problem after four years, someone should be fired for failing to do their jobs properly. There are a lot of good coders out there who need jobs. Go find the good ones and fire the idiots.

Best Answer
0 Votes