Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Fitbit App version 2.84.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit updated version 2.83 for IOS to version 2.84 but other problems came out. My charge 3 showed 'Time Asleep' even though I took off my charge 3  after aerobic exercise. Tracker count floors when I do Zumba. Auto recognized Exercises didn't work when  time of activity is 15 minutes . I had to change it to 10 minutes, so my charge 3 recognized Zumba as aerobic exercise. I think Fitbit is not ready to launch Charge 3. Tracker and Application are not synchronizing properly

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @MegaD, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Judging by the information and details you've provided, it seems the issue is related to your Charge 3 and not the app itself. At this moment I would like to suggest you to restart your Charge 3 and monitor it to check if it's tracking sleep and floors when it shouldn't. 

If you're still having trouble after a reset, please let us know so we can check this further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve already reset my Charge 3. Today I did steps exercise and my tracker counted as 15 floors. But sleep tracking problem ‘s solved

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MegaD, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back after restarting your Charge 3, I'm glad your tracker is tracking sleep correctly again. Please note that your device uses changes in barometric pressure to detect elevation change, meaning that if your step exercise was outside and you walk uphill, floors will be counted. Now, take in consideration that the altimeter on your Charge 3 can be affected by windy weather, making it count some extra floors. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did steps aerobic workout with step aerobic platform so it’s indoor without elevation. I reset again today and had 6 floors additions for 1 hour zumba class.  

Best Answer
0 Votes