Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iwatch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello 🙂 I currently have a charge hr and have a friend with an Iwatch wanting to compete in our weekly hustles, is there a way for her to sync her steps from her watch into a Fitbit account?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Hollyanne89 Welcome to the Community! Currently, it's not possible to compete against other brands. However, you may want to vote for this idea because those suggestions are viewed directly by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Thank you for voting Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

One step further:  any possibility there may be aFitBit app for iWatch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CParcels, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Currently, we don't have a version of the Fitbit app that's compatible with the Apple Watch, however, I went ahead and located a specific suggested idea by @MattWright to implement an app that's specifically compatible with Apple Watches. I encourage you to vote for this idea and add your comments to it, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard! Smiley Happy

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you please keep me posted! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes