Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard not updating information correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My friends leaderboard numbers switches to the next day way too early, usually around 9pm.  My own personal stats don’t switch over, and if I log in to the website the leaderboard shows properly.  I’ve tried deleting the app and redownloading but it did not solve the issue. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Inkyminky184, does this consistently happen at 9pm every day? It may be a timezone difference? What timezone do you live in and do you have friends in different timezones?

Devices: Luxe, Versa, Aria 2, Charge 2, Zip
Best Answer

It can’t be a time zone issue.i have a few friends in Easter time,  I’m in Atlantic time which is an hour ahead of eastern. So if my leaderboard changes at 9pm my time that’s 8pm eastern.  And the leaderboard shows normally on the website, it’s only the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Inkyminky184 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Bingsmate thanks for your insight about this situation. 

@Inkyminky184 I appreciate you have taken the time to share your experience with us. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with screenshots showing both leaderboards at the time your friend's update? This will be very helpful for us to check this further as you mentioned your timezone is ahead of your friend's. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from us. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sending screenshots, but there's a twist.  The website is now switching over the leaderboard to the next day at 9pm.   The first three are from Sunday night, the last five are from tonight.  The last one shows my dashboard where the leaderboard has the new numbers but my overall step count has not reset. TheSunday April 14th at 8:55pmSunday April 14th at 8:55pm

Sunday April 14th at 9:15pmSunday April 14th at 9:15pm

The website on Sunday April 14th at 9:18pmThe website on Sunday April 14th at 9:18pm

Tonight, April 17 at  8:52pmTonight, April 17 at 8:52pm

Sunday April 14th atSunday April 14th at

Tonight, April 17 at  9:01pmTonight, April 17 at 9:01pm

The website tonight, April 17 at 9:01pmThe website tonight, April 17 at 9:01pm

This last one is of the whole dashboard tonight at 9:01 pm, so you can see where the leaderboard switched over but my stepcount hasn't reset.This last one is of the whole dashboard tonight at 9:01 pm, so you can see where the leaderboard switched over but my stepcount hasn't reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Inkyminky184 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

I appreciate you have come back to us and provided the screenshots requested. At this moment I will forward this information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation, once we have more to share with you about this, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for the detailed report and the screenshots, these will be very helpful. If there's anything you'd like to add or if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes