Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to go directly to Friends tab in the Community tab.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I open App, I touch Community.  

When Community opens, I’m presented with feed.   I’m not at all interested in feed.  Not at all.  No interest.  Zip.  

My feed has, for the last 589 days, presented me with the step count, from 589 days ago, of one of my friends. 

Wouldn’t it be bone-crushingly fantastic if I could go directly to friends upon touching the Community button? I mean, could you imagine something like that?   Isn’t it dream-like in its simplicity?  

I could completely skip the feed and that step count that was recorded 589 days ago.  

Just close your eyes and imagine it.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Like you, I have no interest in the Feed. But I understand many people are and I assume they appreciate going straight to the feed from the main app screen. They can't please everyone and I guess you're just one of the unlucky ones. 

There is a feature suggestion relating to this that you might wish to vote for:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Friends-VS-Feed-Customizable-Navigation/idi-p/19...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Delighted have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH thanks for all your help. 

@Delighted I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your feedback with us. As @SteveH mentioned, you're welcome to check the feature suggestion he posted and add your vote and comment on it, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

If you have found @SteveH's post useful, please mark it as a solution, this will be very helpful to other members of the Community that might have the same inquiry. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes