Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime Stats

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wish that Fitbit would provide a page in the personal stats section to show lifetime stats such as steps, miles, calories, etc. Currently, the only way of knowing your lifetime mile or steps is when you receive a badge for reaching an achievement. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can get lifetime steps, floors and distance via the Web interface at www.fitbit.com

Click on your profile picture at the top right and find them in the "My Achievements" section

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

You can get lifetime steps, floors and distance via the Web interface at www.fitbit.com

Click on your profile picture at the top right and find them in the "My Achievements" section

Best Answer

Awesome! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can't Fitbit allow the iOS app to display lifetime step count or other lifetime data on its app though?   My friend's android app shows lifetime steps.  In fact, his android app regularly seems to show more data than the iOS app.  And I consider iOS to be superior to android. 

Best Answer

Yes the Android app is better

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a section that shows the number of steps, calories burned, miles ...  per year on a vertical bar chart? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SteveH 

I see recent changes to the Profile without the old Flash graphs are implemented in the profile.  My numbers were corrupted during an earlier database restructure.  For Example I have a best of 80 k steps displayed, but I also have a badge for 90k, and 100k and a trophy with 100k.  floors and distance are similarly under reported.  is there a way to correct fitbit.com profile for incorrect "Best" steps floors, distance? And are all badges no longer showing the personal best for them?

Master of Radiculopathy
Best Answer

I would like to know the answer to this question too?  Come on Fitbit I should not have to go to a desktop to see my results for current achievements status , they should be available on my app!  Please update!  

Best Answer

Sucks that the android app is better!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fields reported are not accurate there. @SteveH .  For example I have received 2 Olympic sandals for 100,000 and it show my best was 80,000 the totals for mile and distance are absent large amounts of lost data from GPS tangles as well.  The name shown at that page is different than my name in settings.  It is clearly some shadow of reality from a poorly linked mirror data deposit or location. 

Master of Radiculopathy
Best Answer

There is a cool app in the iOS App Store called “Fitline” where you can not only view all stats but select specific ranges. 

Brace yourself tho, it also shows your sedentary minutes, day, week, month, year, all time. FitBit has perhaps been kind enough to leave that stat out. I’m working on mine 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes