Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live step count no longer?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting recently my iphone/Fitbit app no longer updates steps live. I now have to click sync or drag down from the top of the app, often twice to get it to download the steps

Anyone know if there’s a fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AntH83 and welcome to the Community.  Can you please clarify your Fitbit app version?  Tap on your profile picture, then scroll down to Help & Support.  Fitbit released announced the release of v 3.76.  I still have v 3.75, so I'm not experiencing it (yet).  A different user posted the same issue, but it resolved on its own.

I'm also moving your post to the iOS app forum, a better fit.  Most of the time, problems like this are specific to your phone type.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi,

I have v3.75 which I downloaded last week, that’s when the change happened. 3.76 isn’t available from what I can see

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AntH83  I have v3.75.  I can't say when I got it, but it isn't "brand new" to me.  Please try deleting, then redownloading the app and see if it helps.  My live steps work fine on my iPhone 13, iOS 16.3.1.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

That’s done the trick, reinstalled, got the new software update and everything seems back to normal. Thanks so much! 🙂

Best Answer