Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Exercise icon gone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I hit the + sign to add exercise, the icon is no longer showing
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi

Have moved this thread from the Alta to the iOS App section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Rasticus, welcome aboard to our Community and thank you @SunsetRunner for moving the post to the correct board. If you are using the iOS app you should be able to see this "+" icon in the center of the scree. The other way to access to log your exercise, is through the exercise tile, once you are here a stopwatch should be in the right upper corner of the screen.

Log exercise.png

Try this methods and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobertoME wrote:

Hi there @Rasticus, welcome aboard to our Community and thank you @SunsetRunner for moving the post to the correct board. If you are using the iOS app you should be able to see this "+" icon in the center of the scree. The other way to access to log your exercise, is through the exercise tile, once you are here a stopwatch should be in the right upper corner of the screen.

Log exercise.png

Try this methods and let me know how it goes.

I think you kind of missed the point. His issue, and mine, is that when you hit the "+" icon you no longer get the Track Exercise option on the ios App.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree. The track exercise icon no longer appears on the screen.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @TexCollect and @Iamthechef. Thank you for letting me know I was a kinda off topic.

Indeed this issue start appearing more often with the new update of the iOS firmware version 10. I recommend to update the app to the most recent versions 2.27. In my case this was resolved by updating the Fitbit app. This versions was released on September 16. If you need more information please refer to this post.

If the issue persist, please let me know. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes