Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged synced information incorrectly for past and future dates

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Fitbit since December and it’s been great up until this morning. I wore it to bed and woke up to see my sleep logged. I scrolled back to yesterday to add a water I forgot to add. I then started clicking through previous days and it synced my water and sleep log from last night on EVERY SINGLE date going back months AND all the days going forward that haven’t happened yet. I have tried restarting, updating and downloading but nothing works. I just want the sleep and water log from last night to ONLY be for that day and not automatically synced across every day from the past and future. Please help. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @cassallen.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing your experience on the situation.

In this case it seems like what is going on is that when you go back to previous dates, only the main tile (the one on top) will change to previous days. All of the other tiles will continue showing information for today. This means that the information was not logged the same for all days but you are only seeing the details for today. If you tap on the tile it will give you a more detailed list of information and entries.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes