Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi my Fitbit has stopped registering steps on the app. It still records it on my Fitbit and the challenges but keeps saying "looking" when I check my fault steps?? Any ideas
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Kellyf3010! It sounds like your tracker is not syncing with the Fitbit app. I recommend following these suggestions to bring it back to sync. If the issue persists, try setting it up as a new device. I'd also make sure that there's no any other bluetooth device that may be creating interference with the syncing process.

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @Kellyf3010! It sounds like your tracker is not syncing with the Fitbit app. I recommend following these suggestions to bring it back to sync. If the issue persists, try setting it up as a new device. I'd also make sure that there's no any other bluetooth device that may be creating interference with the syncing process.

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I ended up turning my Bluetooth off and restarting my phone. Seems to be working now. X
Best Answer

Good to know it's working now @Kellyf3010! Feel free to keep participating and asking in the Fitbit Forums.

Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded my Fitbit app on my new iPhone 6 and it wasn't syncing it kept saying looking I played with it since Friday finally got it working today from someone saying on here to make sure it wasn't connecting with another device with Bluetooth well I didn't know that so I **ahem** off Bluetooth off in my old phone and it worked thanks so much...

Best Answer
0 Votes