Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Fitbit icon from my dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I somehow deleted the Fitbit icon from my dashboard.  How do I restore it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Ljk1954, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around. Smiley Happy

Are you not able to see the Fitbit icon on your phone or your computer? If it's on your phone, please swipe up to pull up the Search bar, then type Fitbit to find the app

Search.png

If you're not able to find it, it's possible the app has been uninstalled, please go to the App Store, search for Fitbit and install the app once again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Icon not showing, reinstalled, still not showing.  I can get through power up window, but I find this really odd, as this is the first app that this is ever happened on.  Will this clear up on a future update?

Best Answer

Hello @Naomipook, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community.

When you go to the App Store and you search for Fitbit, does the button show "Install" or "Open"? Additionally, could you please reply to me with a screenshot of what you're able to see when you search for Fitbit in your phone? That will be very helpful so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your participation. To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread. However, if you have another question, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. In case you have any other question, I'd encourage you to visit our help site or create a new topic in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Once again, I appreciate your feedback and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes