Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro nutrient tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After months of mega-exercise and no weight loss, I finally committed to logging. What a difference, the right macros and the right timing to match food intake through the day with energy spent.

But to help fine tune what we eat, would be really helpful if the food database also showed macros as a % of total calories as well as in g. Otherwise am continuously doing mental maths to figure out if something is higher in protein than fat etc.,

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @MartynT

I would suggest you join fitness pal also, scan what you eat and it automatically tells you the daily,carbs,protein intake. 

I find it just amazing. 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

I started using food logging again. This time I noticed improvements in the app that helps loosing weight. But there are 2 things I would like to give as feedback.

I live in the Netherlands. Natrium is not in the nutrition info on food packaging. Salt is. Please add salt so we can log our salt intake.

Secondly I noticed that the order of carbs proteine and fat is different in the actual overview from the order in the explanation. That can be confusing.

Best Answer
0 Votes