Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make an ECG just in time with Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How may I make an ECG just-in-time with Charge-5 device?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community @Hipocrates.

The Fitbit ECG app is used to create and record an ECG when you take a 30-second reading on your Fitbit wrist-worn product. The Fitbit ECG app analyzes the recording and presents the results on your Fitbit wrist-worn product, and also allows you to view your results on your phone or tablet. 

You can find the Fitbit ECG app data in the Heart Rhythm Assessment tile within the Assessments & Reports section in the Fitbit app. This tile is also used for onboarding, displaying past results, and exporting a PDF report.

To have more details you can check this help article: How do I use the Fitbit ECG app?

Have a nice weekend !

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community @Hipocrates.

The Fitbit ECG app is used to create and record an ECG when you take a 30-second reading on your Fitbit wrist-worn product. The Fitbit ECG app analyzes the recording and presents the results on your Fitbit wrist-worn product, and also allows you to view your results on your phone or tablet. 

You can find the Fitbit ECG app data in the Heart Rhythm Assessment tile within the Assessments & Reports section in the Fitbit app. This tile is also used for onboarding, displaying past results, and exporting a PDF report.

To have more details you can check this help article: How do I use the Fitbit ECG app?

Have a nice weekend !

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer