Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map for walk?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I start a walk on my Charge 2, should I get a map view at the end like I do with a hike? I set a hike on my Charge 2 yesterday & once completed I saw a map on my exercise for the week. Today when I set it to walk instead, I got no map at the end in my app. I went through my log & realize only the hikes have a map, not my walks. Is this a bug? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You will get a map for your walk if you have enabled GPS for walks and your Charge 2 connects to your phone.

To enable GPS go to your exercise shortcuts on your app, choose "walk" and make sure "Connected GPS" is turned on.  Always sync your tracker after making any changes.

When you are ready for your walk, connect to your phone exactly as you do for a hike and set off.  When you are home and siync your Charge 2 the map should be there.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

GPS is turned to on for walk. I start it the same way I start a hike. Click through the menu on my Charge 2 until I get to the shortcuts & hold down on the one I want (walk, or hike) for Hike I always get a map readout at the end on my app, but for walk I never do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried again & still no map after a walk

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, something's odd there.  Walk and hike should work exactly the same.  They are just labels.

Try turning GPS off for walk, syncing, and then turning back on again and syncing.

Also when you start a walk, does it connect with your phone as it does with hike?

restart of your Fitbit also solves a surprising number of problems.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer