Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map of previous runs won't load into the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New update. Logging exercise not working. Map of previous runs won't load into the app.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @crsa11, thanks for stopping by! Note that a weak GPS signal may cause your route and other activity data to be inaccurate.

1. First, make sure you can track your run, walk, or hike when you're out of Wi-Fi range:
    1. Open Settings and tap Cellular.
    2. Make sure Cellular Data is turned on.
  2. Next, ensure that your GPS can continue tracking when your phone is locked:
    1. Open Settings and tap General.
    2. Tap Background App Refresh, find the Fitbit app, and make sure it is turned on.
  3. Lastly, make sure your phone can identify your location:
    1. Open Settings and tap Privacy.
    2. Tap Location Services and make sure it’s turned on.
    3. Find Fitbit in the app list and make sure it's set to While Using the App or Always. If you choose the Always setting, MobileRun will automatically restart when unexpectedly interrupted.

Please note that the One does not have integrated GPS (like the Ionic or Surge) therefore, it needs to connect with the GPS on your phone to record a map of your activity. If you don't have your phone with you at the moment of the activity, the activity and all the data, except for the map, will be recorded.

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more changes to get related replies here.

Hope this helps, keep me in the loop! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes