Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting weekly summary or reminders to move

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not receiving my weekly summary and my daily prompts don't work. Have the red dot on that.  I have the Charge 2 and iPhone 5.  Upgraded from Flex 2 and it all worked before.  Have checked all notifications are turned on. Thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Grammyjean Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry to hear that you aren't getting your weekly reports or reminders to move.

For the weekly reports check that they aren't getting sent to the junk or spam folders and make sure your tracker is syncing as the system needs information so it can issue them.

For the reminders to move check that the Charge 2 isn't in the do not disturb mode by long pressing the button while seeing the clock face. Also remove the reminders to move, save and sync and then set them up again.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not getting weekly summary in my email.  I checked my bluetooth and my Charge 2 is not listed there as a device.  Could this be the problem?

Best Answer

@Grammyjean  thank you for the update. The syncing is handled by the Fitbit app. Have you checked if your tracker is syncing with your app? Could you share a screenshot of your app's dashboard?

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes