Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maps and time splits are not showing correctly after latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So far, the maps from all of my tracked runs are now showing different maps than the actual run maps.  The mile split times have also all disappeared.  The update also forced my fitbit back to continual syncing, which I only realized today after having a dead fitbit right after charging for the second time this week.  I've had my fitbit for almost three years with no issues until this update.  I work in tech, you need to do better beta testing before pushing out releases that screw over those of us training.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @Stephmarlowe, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, there are many people reporting this as well and I will appreciate if you can check the activities section on the online Dashboard and check if your maps and mile splits are showing correctly in here, if so, please take a screenshot of the activities the way they show in the online Dashboard and the app and reply to me with them so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I am having the distance split issue as well. I have forced logged off, logged off, deleted the app, and the issue was not resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco!  

There are a few of us having this issue. I posted last week about it. No moderator replied, but someone who said it happened to them gave me recommendations, but it didn't work. I have forced logged off, logged off, deleted the app, and the issue was not resolved.  I can see the splits in the dashboard of the web version however!

please help me get this back!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mikegillett, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about this situation and I'm glad the mile splits are showing in your online Dashboard. At this point I would like to ask you for screenshots of how the exercises are showing in both online Dashboard and Fitbit app. That will be very helpful to me to check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco,

I'm also having this problem.  Only distance cues show up on my app instead of laps/miles in the previous version.  This is only only on my app, I can see laps/miles on my laptop.  Right now, the only way to see mile splits on my phone is through my linked STRAVA account which is using Fitbit information to display the splits.  Please fix.

Becki

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's a pic of my what my app looks like with only the distance cues, and a picture of the corner of my laptop screen and what the app used to look like.

View on iPhone App.View on iPhone App.View on laptopView on laptop 2.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything looks fine on the online dashboard. 

Below: the first two maps are of the same run, the first is in the list form and is the wrong map, the second is correct. The third picture is a run that has no mile splits. 

IMG_0378.PNG

IMG_0379.PNG

IMG_0380.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @baforner, it's nice to see you around, thanks for joining the conversation. Thanks for replying @Stephmarlowe, I appreciate it.

Thank you both for the screenshots sent, @baforner, at this moment mile splits are not showing in the Fitbit app only the online Dashboard, please keep an eye for future Fitbit updates to check if they get included again. 

@Stephmarlowe, in regards of the maps, our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Now, with the exercise cues only showing as (???), I'll make sure to forward the information to our team so they can take a better look at it. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the reply.  Your response makes it sound like the mile splits might magically appear in the next update.  I'm not making a wish list for the app, just want it back to what it was prior to the last update.  Please pass it on to your developers....don't take away a good thing.  Bring back laps/miles for the app.

Becki

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @baforner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about this feature that was removed from the app, It was not my intention to imply that the feature will be back on the next update. 

Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure to forward it to the appropriate department. Thank you again for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you need or if you want to add anything, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes