Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing iPad app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Couldn't log in. Deleted app tried to reinstall, couldn't find the app in the App Store.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Forums @rjs1133a46! You can't find the Fitbit app in the AppStore due to this has been designed for iPhone. However, you can change the settings in the store on the upper left corner from "Only iPad" to "Only iPhone" and search the Fitbit app. You will find it and you'll be able to download it.

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @rjs1133a46

Moved this thread from the Charge to the iOS section since being more relevant to the topic & increases the chance of getting a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Forums @rjs1133a46! You can't find the Fitbit app in the AppStore due to this has been designed for iPhone. However, you can change the settings in the store on the upper left corner from "Only iPad" to "Only iPhone" and search the Fitbit app. You will find it and you'll be able to download it.

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Found an old post and the solution worked.
Best Answer

I uninstalled the app on my ipad. Now I am trying to install again. WHen I enter my email and password it just keeps "looking" but  nothing happens. When I go to forgot password I get an error of Failure.

PLease help

Best Answer
0 Votes