Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Charge HR......

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I loved my Fitbit the moment I first put it on, and that hasn't changed over the past few weeks. But, a huge part of why I got the Charge HR was the silent alarms. The Fitbit company says that the vibrations should wake any sleeper, but in reality they don't exactly wake u up. It does take a little bit but if u are a normal sleeper than you should at one point be able to wake up with the vibrations. But I did have one question. Why didn't they make a separate fracker like the flex has for the HR?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @NoorAwad, welcome to the Community!  Well, I have some friends that have the same experience with the silent alarm, 'cause the vibrations are not enough strong to wake them up and sometimes when I'm sound asleep, I don't feel the alarm neither Robot tongue So let me suggest you something, we have an special board called Feature Request where the users can post ideas or suggestions to improve the experience with the Fitbit products, let me tell you that I found this post that has similar concern with the silent alarms, so you can just post your idea and/or vote for those that are already there. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else. Cat Very Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Thank u! I will definetly check it out! It is not so much of a problem anymore but I would love to see it get modified.
Best Answer
0 Votes