Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit disappears from the top of my dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hope I can make this sound right......Ever since I updated my ios Fitbit App, every time I go a few minutes without opening it, when I return to it, my Charge is no longer showing up on the top of the dashboard. If I completely close down the app (double click and close), then reopen it, it shows back up and syncs fine. It was fine before the last update. Is this a known bug? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dtabor  Also, make sure you are running the latest version of the FitBit App.  Another one was released May 5th to correct this issue.  Most current iOS version is 2.22.1.

If you have this version, let them know as they said this should have corrected it for users.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Dtabor , yes, this is a known bug; the engineers are working on a fix ASAP.  In the mean time, the temporary fix, as you have noted, is logging out and back into the app.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dtabor  Also, make sure you are running the latest version of the FitBit App.  Another one was released May 5th to correct this issue.  Most current iOS version is 2.22.1.

If you have this version, let them know as they said this should have corrected it for users.

Kelly | Oklahoma

Best Answer
Thanks, @Kmransom123 , for that update. I had not seen it.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Julia_G No problem!  That's why we are all here for Smiley Happy

Kelly | Oklahoma

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes thank you! I noticed the update as soon as I hit send on my message so Im up to date now.

Best Answer