Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
iOS app didn't log steps but for a few secs showed 9,000 odd steps then went back to 7,000 odd. The notification email said flex was low but has four lights. Not sure where to base this question? I really like my Fitbit!
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ellena35 and welcome to the Community! Glad to hear that you like your Flex.

The Fitbit App shows the battery level from the last time that you've synced your tracker. If this is the case, syncing your tracker should update the App to the current battery level.

Additionally, the Flex display shows your progress to the goal when it's out of the charging cradle and when it's charging the Flex display will pulse to show it's charging progress. Click here for more info.

Lastly, I'd recommend restarting your Flex. Click here for instructions.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ellena35 and welcome to the Community! Glad to hear that you like your Flex.

The Fitbit App shows the battery level from the last time that you've synced your tracker. If this is the case, syncing your tracker should update the App to the current battery level.

Additionally, the Flex display shows your progress to the goal when it's out of the charging cradle and when it's charging the Flex display will pulse to show it's charging progress. Click here for more info.

Lastly, I'd recommend restarting your Flex. Click here for instructions.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the advice. It's annoying when your steps aren't counted.

Ellena
New year, New projects, Live your dreams.
Best Answer