Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My app won't load

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to open the app it never loads, it just returns to the home screen.  This occurred after your last update.  I attempted to load the new version and when it was loaded it went to screen that said it was cleaning up my files.  It ran for hours but would never quit.  I have done all that has been suggested but it still is doing the same thing.

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8
Mine doing the same tried delete the app turn off my phone and reinstall but won't go past about 10 percent updating
Best Answer
0 Votes

@rjhowdy Does the problem persist after updating to iOS App version 2.26.1? The new update should help with this problem. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

@Fsenh I'd recommend making sure that your tracker's firmware is up to date. Click here for more information about how to update your tracker.

Keep me posted if this helps you both out and welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Was able to fix problem by deleting app and doing a fresh install. My only concern was the warning when deleting app it said all data would be lost. However after too many hours I was willing to risk it and all data was restored after rebooting fresh install.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I updated my phone, deleted then reinstalled the app and it says it was
loading, it may take 10-15 minutes, keep the fitbit nearby. After an hour
it didn't move. This morning I got the home screen and it says it is
syncing to my fitbit, but it gets to the halfway point and stops. Any
other suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fsenh The following steps should help:

1. Restart your tracker.

2. Make sure that your tracker is charged.

3. Reboot your iOS device.

4. Open your iOS settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.

5. Try to firmware update your tracker again.

If you are still unable to firmware update for some reason, I'd then recommend trying to firmware update using either a different mobile device or a computer.

You can find directions on how to update using a computer in the hyperlink in step 5. Hope this helps you out.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't even get it to update my tracker. The line goes to about one third then just spins

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Fsenh, if you've already followed all the steps mentioned earlier to update the tracker, make sure you also follow these steps to resolve issues during the update process.

If you've already tried the restart process, try to perform this procedure at least three times, this has been help to other users who have experienced similar difficulties. If you cotninue to experience the same after all the steps indicated in this thread, I do recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. I hope this helps.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me as well. I have a slightly older iPhone - is that the problem? Please help me I have two of the top end Fitbit watches and I really want to use them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes