Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My notifications do not show on the Fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received an Iconic for my birthday, set it up, and I do not get any notifications. I made sure my bluetooth was on, all notifications buttons are on, I restarted the fitbit, and still nothing. I do know that my iphone just downloaded a new OS system, but I downloaded my fitbit and app after the download. How can I resolve this issue?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @befelan.

I am sorry to hear you're not receiving notifications on your new Fitbit Ionic. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. It’s important that you carefully review your notifications settings on your iPhone. Please confirm if you've followed all instructions in Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Make sure to toggle the iMessage setting: General > Messages > iMessage, verify the `Show Previews` to be on `Always`.

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @befelan.

I am sorry to hear you're not receiving notifications on your new Fitbit Ionic. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. It’s important that you carefully review your notifications settings on your iPhone. Please confirm if you've followed all instructions in Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Make sure to toggle the iMessage setting: General > Messages > iMessage, verify the `Show Previews` to be on `Always`.

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and thank you for replying. About two days after my post, it started to work. I now receive texts. 

Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @befelan, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear you're receiving texts now. Thank you for posting the update here.  

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes