Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sense doesn’t sync anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my sense doesn’t sync to anymore of my three iPads

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you for the reply!
I only linked sense to IPad devices.
I mentioned three iPads to indicate that non worked anymore even while they did before. It’s not that I sync three times transferring the same data, it’s just time and location that makes that I take different devices.

Having said that, the solution was that I needed to reboot the sense itself.
It happens regularly that suddenly it doesn't sync. Often waiting or just trying with another device makes it work again.

Kind regards
Laurens

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

First thought is that you will only be able to sync from one device at a time.

we also only need to sync through one device. A sync takes the data from the watch, and sends it up to Fitbit's cloud service. Then any app on any device can display the same data without a sync. 

@WitteRaaf do you also have a phone with the fitbit app on it? 

Does this phone sync with your tracker? If so, you may need to turn the phones Bluetooth off. Or sync through the phone, then look at the data through the ipad

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the reply!
I only linked sense to IPad devices.
I mentioned three iPads to indicate that non worked anymore even while they did before. It’s not that I sync three times transferring the same data, it’s just time and location that makes that I take different devices.

Having said that, the solution was that I needed to reboot the sense itself.
It happens regularly that suddenly it doesn't sync. Often waiting or just trying with another device makes it work again.

Kind regards
Laurens

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes