Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help removing the Set Goals banner

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone figured out how to get the goal thing out of the middle of the IOS app. This thing makes me angry and I can not remove it. IMG_1426.PNG

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Doesn't tapping the "X" to the right of 2017 close it? It's what I did in the Android app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TxPhysicsteach, thanks for joining us, it' great to see new faces around!, it's always a pleasure to see you around @SteveH Smiley Happy

@TxPhysicsteach, as @SteveH mentioned, tapping the X on the top right corner of the banner should remove it. Additionally, you can tap on the Set Goals button and just confirm your current goals, once these get confirmed the banner will no longer appear. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Igot the x to work by deleting and reinstalling the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I deleted the app and reinstalled. The x worked after that and I was able to remove the offending banner.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TxPhysicsteach, I hope you're having a great day!, thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know the steps you performed in order to remove the banner on your app. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything esle I can do for you, please feel free to reply! 

Happy stepping. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Solution worked for me.  Set any goal and the banner goes away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BesterFB, thanks for joining the conversation, I appreciate you have joined us and let us know you're issue has been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes