Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBBluetoothErrorDomain error 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the message I get when trying to update. What does it mean & what should I do?

FBBluetoothErrorDomain error 8

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's nice to see you around the Community Forums @Audacitie! In order to solve this, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and remove the tracker. In the list of Bluetooth devices you'll see the Charge 3 and next to it, this symbol "!". Hit the symbol and it will take you to the next step, once you're there select the option that says "Forget this device".

Once you've made sure about that, go back to the Fitbit app, go to the "Account" option in the upper right corner and select "Set up a Device". This should start the setup process for your device. 

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting the domain 9 error-I have tried EVERY option listed here as an "accepted solution", lost three chats with your support team from last night...I'm on attempt #7 to do the update.
This is ridiculous....I'd like some help before my birthday gift doesn't work ( received on Dec. 4th 2018), please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

will this give me the latest update and if so will I need to do this for every update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Tried everything you said, but I still can not set up my Charge 3. Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes