Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New App Update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone notice that the latest App update on IOS is buggy?

The app either doubles up the food entry or forgets to add it.  This has just started for me.

I enter all my foods every day, part of my weightloss regime, it has worked ....up to now (down 45 pounds since October).

I may have to change methods and maybe devices

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Lots of people have been having this problem since the update. Very frustrating. Just today, I switched to using My Fitness Pal for food entry, seems to be working out well so far. I also like their database better, the nutrition info seems more accurate. It works seamlessly with the Fitbit app, maybe you could give it a try.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
Lots of people have been having this problem since the update. Very frustrating. Just today, I switched to using My Fitness Pal for food entry, seems to be working out well so far. I also like their database better, the nutrition info seems more accurate. It works seamlessly with the Fitbit app, maybe you could give it a try.
Best Answer

Welcome to our Community @RileyCtr! It's nice to see you around more often @SunsetRunner! Please know our engineering team is already working hard to resolve this as fast as they can and hopefully they'll find a quick solution to this. In the meantime my best suggestion would be to add your foods on your online Dashboard, you'll not find any issues in there.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes