Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Flex will NOT sync! HELP!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new (to me) Fitbit Flex yesterday. I charged it, downloaded the app, and went about the process of setting it up. My iOS is up to date. The app is up to date (I assume, since I just downloaded it yesterday). Bluetooth is on. But it will not sync. My device cannot be found. I have no other Bluetooth devices that could be interfering. I've followed the troubleshooting steps on the website. It just won't work. I'm so discouraged at this point. Someone, please please help!! 

I read on the app comments that syncing has been a major issue since the app was "improved". Am I going to have to just wait to use my device until it's fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AMcLaws08 - Have you tried to restart the fitbit?

Flex 2 directions:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.
    User-added image

You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.

3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
  5. Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

User-added image

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn't the Flex 2, so this didn't help, unfortunately. There's no buttons or anything to push when I plug it into the charging port

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, so I actually clicked on the link you provided. Found the instructions for my specific Fitbit. And by golly, it worked!! I was able to sync it!! THANK YOU!!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great 🙂 No problem.  Glad it helped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes