Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit + Apple/Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Might I suggest that Fitbit create a paid app for Apple/Android smartwatches that emulates all of the features we love from FitBit but on the hardware of our choice.

I thoroughly enjoy my Fitbits. I've used the Charge HR, Surge, and Blaze trackers. They all functioned wonderfully. And the smartphone app is unmatched in my opinion.

I like that I can alternate and sync among them. 

I like that they last for days on a charge. 

I like the information that they can track and provide.

I like the exercise auto tracking features. 

I like the sleep tracking.

FitBits employment of the sensors is simply the best!

But there are plenty of smartwatches out there that offer a growing range of capabilities.

I would like to see Fitbit simply offer for sale, a smartwatch app that can use the similar sensors of different smartwatches.

It would be great to drop an Apple or Android watch in and out of my rotation of tracking devices, seamlessly. 

What say you, Fitbit!?

Do any other users agree with me on this one?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Another realization to help back the suggestion:

Smartwatches are now becoming increasingly connected (LTE). They can self-sync with Fitbit servers without having to use the smartphone app as an intermediary. 

I selectively turn off all-day syncing to preserve my tracker's battery life. This means I have to open the app and wait for it to sync everytime I want a quick glance at my more detailed stats. 

Best Answer
0 Votes