Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SOCIAL FEED helpful?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can you see your friends posts & they see yours?

Apparently it's posts from all US FitBit users. With no way to filter & manage the feed it's useless. 

Fitbit why was it thought to be halpful as is? Maybe I'm missing something??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

As a work around I just unjoined all groups, now I just see POSTS FROM ONLY FRIENDS 😊

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Right now the Feed is compromised of posts from your friends and any groups that you join.

Feed is only available in the US right now with more countries being rolled out in the future.

I see lots of people enjoying the feed content (friends and users online) People are being motivated by others activities in a variety of different ways. Maybe the feed isn't for you. It's really optional, you don't need to use it at all. It's an added social layer to our community

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's a great idea Drew, it would be nice tho to have the feed be only your friends. Then group posts can be seen in the individual groups. 

This would make the social feed feed so much more meaningful, As is, if I post something my friends are unlikely to ever see it & vice versa. 

Keep up up the great work 😊 I'm a huge Fitbit fan. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As a work around I just unjoined all groups, now I just see POSTS FROM ONLY FRIENDS 😊

Best Answer