Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have never had syncing issues with my fitness pal and Fitbit but it seems since this last iphone update it's a problem. I lost all activity from yesterday and now today I have to go on the computer and revoke and re-install everytime I want my activity to sync. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JMFIT4LIFE, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! 

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Our team is aware of it and it seems the issue has also been acknowledged by MyFinessPal as well. Please keep an eye on this thread where we will update once we have more information about this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I have everything synced now, but I still have an issue where I log water in my Fitbit app, but it does not show up in MFP. If I log the water into MFP it does show up in Fitbit. Any insight?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Harrisburger, it's great to see you around, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Thank you for sharing your insight, as mentioned above, MyFitnessPal is still having inconveniences to sync information with Fitbit. We're monitoring this very closely and we will update this thread once all issues have been resolved on MFP side. 

Thank you again for taking the time to let me know about your issue, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer