Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Display

The recent change to the sleep tracker display is so horrible that I will probably switch to a different brand of fitness tracker. I was getting ready to upgrade from the Versa 2 and was planning to buy the Inspire 3. I guess I’m glad they made this change before I bought, so now I can consider a different product. 
I am disappointed in the lack of response and consideration from Fitbit to customers’ concerns on this issue. I was hoping they’d received so many complaints by now that they would have announced plans to switch back to the more user-friendly display. Customer service at Fitbit has really declined over the years. I’ve been a customer for more than 10 years, but I guess it’s time to move on. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Agree with everything you said. 

Best Answer

I agree the new app is terrible I want to go back to the old iOS!!

Best Answer

I agree with your comments.  I sought out this user community to see if there were complaints.  I wish there was a way to opt into the "classic" display the way other software programs do.  I also may very well shop for another sleep tracker.

Best Answer

I also agree. If things aren’t fixed soon I’m going to Apple Watch. 

Best Answer

I’ve been a customer for 8 years and am on my 3rd device. I almost switched to an Apple Watch when I bought the Charge 6. The excellent sleep tracking and display was the reason I stayed with Fitbit and now they’ve ruined that! So frustrating! Why don’t they consult with ACTUAL users before making changes that are not improvements at all! 

Best Answer

You are not the only one. You pay for premium then they give you a downgraded sleep display. I think we should complain about it on live chat.

Best Answer
0 Votes