Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Display

The recent change to the sleep tracker display is so horrible that I will probably switch to a different brand of fitness tracker. I was getting ready to upgrade from the Versa 2 and was planning to buy the Inspire 3. I guess I’m glad they made this change before I bought, so now I can consider a different product. 
I am disappointed in the lack of response and consideration from Fitbit to customers’ concerns on this issue. I was hoping they’d received so many complaints by now that they would have announced plans to switch back to the more user-friendly display. Customer service at Fitbit has really declined over the years. I’ve been a customer for more than 10 years, but I guess it’s time to move on. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Agree with everything you said. 

Best Answer

I agree the new app is terrible I want to go back to the old iOS!!

Best Answer

I agree with your comments.  I sought out this user community to see if there were complaints.  I wish there was a way to opt into the "classic" display the way other software programs do.  I also may very well shop for another sleep tracker.

Best Answer

I also agree. If things aren’t fixed soon I’m going to Apple Watch. 

Best Answer

I’ve been a customer for 8 years and am on my 3rd device. I almost switched to an Apple Watch when I bought the Charge 6. The excellent sleep tracking and display was the reason I stayed with Fitbit and now they’ve ruined that! So frustrating! Why don’t they consult with ACTUAL users before making changes that are not improvements at all! 

Best Answer