Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep graph is terrible

ANSWERED

I i’m in agreement with all of those who feel the new sleep Graph is difficult to read, and to understand. I liked the old one. It was simple you could glance at it know what was going on. Now you have to research every item I do not like it. It is not what I signed up for.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I totally agree!!  Put it back to the way it was!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

I totally agree – this new sleep graph is absolutely the worst graph produced by Fitbit in my 10 years of using their devices! Please, please return to the previous sleep graph!!

Best Answer

I so agree with you! Just the worst graph ever. Why change something that was great to begin with!

Best Answer
Exactly!
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

100% agree, the new sleep interface fails at its main purpose, to convey that information to us in the clearest way possible.

Best Answer

They probably had a budget to spend, or the design team manager wanted to justify the size of their team. It just boggles the mind to imagine someone looked at the new interface and thought it's good enough to replace the old one 🤦

Best Answer

I also agree!  Sleep graph is difficult to read.  I liked the old one.  I bought the Fitbit to track my sleep, heart rate and Spo2.  it is useless now.  Extremely disappointed!!!!

Best Answer
I Agree. I am disabled , Severe spinal stenosis And Torn muscles in my left gluteus and down my legs A lot of problems with the bursa on my left side. I've been trying to track when I was sleeping when I was awake, deep and REM. This new chart makes it so difficult. I can't imagine the, Shall I say idiot, that approved this Confusing chart. Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only 1 having problems.
Best Answer

Hey everyone, especially our newest members!

We're grateful for you reaching out and sharing your feedback about the latest Sleep interface. Your input helps us understand what's working well and what needs improvement.

If you have ideas for how we can make the Sleep interface even better, please share them on the Product Feedback board. Your suggestions can be upvoted by other users, making them more likely to be seen by our team.

Thanks again for your feedback! We appreciate your help in making Fitbit even better.

Best Answer

To make it better revert to the previous version. That was easy to read (even without my reading glasses) and I could easily interpit my sleep. Same goes for the hartbeat graph.

Best Answer

Since they started “updating” the app I had been dreading the day that the sleep app page updated because I knew it was going to be awful like the rest of their updates. It is worse than I could imagine. They have gone and rendered their entire app unusable. They have made everything hard to read and removed all the best features of the app. I can’t go in and look at exact times of night how it read my sleep or get a clear picture of how many hours I was in each stage at night. The whole app is trash and they don’t even care. I am going to go anywhere I can leave a review for their products and give them the most scathing review possible. People would be better off with an apple watch over this BS.

Best Answer
Yes the new sleep graph is horrible! The reason I got my new Fitbit was to
track sleep and Spo2 . I wanted to show it to my sleep apnea doc. The
previous graph was helpful. It is useless now. I am checking to see if it
is too late to return it and get my money back! Very disappointed!
Best Answer
Agree!!!!!
Best Answer

Hello guys, it is nice to see new members interacting with us here in the community.

As mentioned before, all your feedback is truly appreciated and really means a lot to us. Your thoughts and opinions about our system is the only way we can determine what needs to be done. 

Thanks again for your comments, rest assured that we are always working hard to meet our customers expectations. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Pineapple88 

It's like they don't design these things for humans. I'm seeing so many people on here that may have a disability, or are elderly, and no thought was given to this by the design team of a freakin' health device company 😳

I hope I'm wrong but I don't expect them to actually reverse or fix this. I just don't see them admitting they wasted company resources on designing an inferior UX/UI.

Best Answer

I may not be a rocket scientist, however, most of what I’ve read in the post state we want the old sleep schedule back. It was easy to read and easy to track your sleeping your restlessness you’re wakefulness your REM your deep sleep. That is now gone. And its place is a difficult to read and difficult to understand graph if that’s the right word. 

Best Answer
That is right
Best Answer

Totally agree. The app update last October was as bad as I thought things were going to get but boy was I wrong! The new sleep graph is - like most of the changes since the new update - messy & difficult to read. What are you doing Fitbit??? The app was my favourite part is the product and it just keeps getting worse and worse!

Best Answer

I believe the problem is, that it is no longer "Fitbit"! It is now GOOGLE! That is something else that I am not fond of, the constant ads to change over to Google.

Best Answer

The new sleep chart is HORRIBLE!  Please bring us the old one back. The sleep tracking is the only reason I use FitBit. There are many really good step trackers for a fraction of what I paid for FitBit and they will track sleep too in easy to read colored charts (as FitBit used to be). I didn’t use those because I wanted the better breakdown that FitBit offered (deep, REM, light, awake). Your new format is substandard compared to any.
Please give us back what we originally purchased. Thank you. 

Best Answer