Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep graph is terrible

ANSWERED

I i’m in agreement with all of those who feel the new sleep Graph is difficult to read, and to understand. I liked the old one. It was simple you could glance at it know what was going on. Now you have to research every item I do not like it. It is not what I signed up for.

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

I agree! The Sleep Graph changes were a VERY unpleasant surprise. I don’t know what they were thinking. I guess they wanted all the sleep data on one screen? It’s very hard to read and I had to figure out for myself where to click to get more data. Not user friendly AT ALL!

Best Answer

I totally agree!!  Put it back to the way it was!!

Best Answer

I agree 100% my versa 4 was just up dated a few weeks ago to say I hate it is putting it mildly. I’m also very disappointed that there wasn’t any update notifications. The old sleep app was easier to navigate and read this new one is just an unreadable graph worthless worthless!!!!!!!!!!’ 

Best Answer

This new sleep update is horrible!!!!!!  Very difficult to read and navigate. My versa 4 was just updated a few weeks ago, very very disappointed with the new version and that users weren’t notified. I’ve been using fitbits for over 10 year.  

Best Answer

Well I’m glad your willing to listen to our comments but WHAT ARE YOU & THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM GOING TO DO ABOUT IT

Best Answer

Thanks for social media info I’ll start posting on that because I don’t believe these message really get to the right people at Fitbit. I’m sure they are filtered

Best Answer

Agreed!  Hopefully they will see this and change it back.

Best Answer

The new one is terrible! 

Best Answer

Agreed. Take us back to the old screen. The new one is NOT user-friendly at all. Difficult to read and it took away the big congrats screen with fireworks when you hit your mark. Frankly it suchs and whoever beta tested this upgrade???, should go back to school.

Best Answer

I completely agree with you. The new sleep display is awful, meaningless and irritating

Best Answer
That’s ridiculous. How about them owning up to they screwed up and are
alienating their customers? WOW.
Best Answer
WOW unbelievable!
Best Answer

I don’t like the new graph for sleep at all

i also  miss the Smiley face if i had a good nights sleep .  This is nowhere near as good the older version and misses a lot of the info we had before.  Please change it 

Best Answer

We keep telling you on here what you can do to improve the Fitbit app! Take it back to how it was just two weeks ago when the sleep information was useful, colorful, readable, and made sense to us! The new one is just horrific and makes me want to burn my Fitbit. 

-------

If you really value our feedback, you would go back to the previous useful interface and get rid of this new ugly-as-sin, totally unusable interface/sleep tracking and graphics.etc

Best Answer

I absolutely, frustratingly, whole-heartedly agree with everyone's comments. The sleep page was one of my favourite things about my Fitbit and one of the main reasons I purchased it in the first place. It's very disappointing this new page/graph etc. Is this some trick to try to get more folks to sign up for the Premium version and pay more money? Like another user, I had a terrible night's sleep where I lay awake a lot of the night with a migraine from about 2:30am, but in the morning, there was no record on the sleep page of any of this. In fact the sleep page told me I got one of my best scores all week, an 80! I hardly even bother checking it now, as it seems so inaccurate. My partner had the opposite experience, where he slept well and the Fitbit told him he got a 58?! Is that even possible without being up almost all night?

Best Answer

it does appear Fitbit reads the comments that people are writing and yet nothing is ever done. Just like they changed the appearance of the app itself yet months later it’s the same. They read hundreds of users take the time to say we loved the previous sleep display and yet another “update” and the new display unchanged, did they delete the previous code? It would be nice if Fitbit would listen to their users!

Best Answer

Agreed, this change is awful, just revert back! It’s reduced my usage for sleep tracking because I just can’t be bothered trying to read it. The old graph was perfect.

Best Answer

Yes, something is done, they’re removing comments they don’t like.  I’ve had two removed.  

Best Answer

This new graph is the worse.   I'm a programmer and create graphs, I would have never sent such a thing off to one of my customers.   Can we please have the old one back.

Best Answer

@janine.advice

I purchaced Premium , but that has same terrible new graphs. I also purchased my fitbit mainly for sleep tracking. Now that is horrible I will end my Premium account and go look for other sleeptracking options.

@Tess275 Thanks for your time and efforts! Unforunately (in this case) I don't have any social media accounts and don't want them so for me this ends here. Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes