Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New charge, wont sync to phone or pc

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new charge as a gift.   I followed the steps and created an account, but it will not sync to my iphone 5c.  So I plugged the dongle in my desktop and tried it.  It would not sync under setup account, but it will sync if I just click sync device, but after a few minutes it says "devices not paired with account".  But if i try to set it up under an account, it will not find it.   Tried another PC just to see if that was it, no luck.  Disabled all bluetooth in the house, no luck. 

Any ideas?  New in box purchased from best buy during xmas (yes, procrastinated using it).

Very dissappointed in this product.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately I'm an idiot and this was completely my fault.  I had misplaced the box, and wife said it was a "charge".  Its a charge HR.  Worked fine after picking charge hr instead of charge.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello, @Eslahp! Welcome to the forums! This is very strange. Have you checked if the email address you are entering when you try to sync is the same one that you paired it with? Maybe there is a misspelling or some little difference like that. You can also try these steps.

Let me know how it goes! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Unfortunately I'm an idiot and this was completely my fault.  I had misplaced the box, and wife said it was a "charge".  Its a charge HR.  Worked fine after picking charge hr instead of charge.

Best Answer