Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, can someone please tell me how to access my individual excercise logs on this very frustrating new dashboard... On the old dashboard it was simple to find details of excercise times, duration, calories burnt, etc from exercises that I logged.... Now when I hit the new active minutes icon it just shows my total active minutes and a graph of what times i was active throughout the day, without actually giving a breakdown of specifics, I.e what time I started a specific excercise, duration of that exercise, calories burnt, etc.... Please can someone advise, I'm at the end of my patience with this troublesome new dashboard, regards, Allan
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Click the nine block symbol in the upper left hand part of your dashboard Eadieallan and add "recent exercise" tile to your dashboard, should give you the detail you need when you hover over it and click "see more" in the tiles lower pop up...sorry to confuse E, just takes a little getting used to.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Click the nine block symbol in the upper left hand part of your dashboard Eadieallan and add "recent exercise" tile to your dashboard, should give you the detail you need when you hover over it and click "see more" in the tiles lower pop up...sorry to confuse E, just takes a little getting used to.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Best Answer
Thank you so much 🙏🏼, you just saved my surge and my iPhone from getting
thrown from my balcony

Regards

Allan
Best Answer
Hate the dashboard. Give us the option to go back
Best Answer
I hate it also. They took away our option to keep the old one!!!!
Best Answer
Another vote against the new dashboard. IT'S HORRIBLE AND CLUTTERED. HATE.
Best Answer
Hi there,

If anyone is suffering from the same problem I did, simply tap the track
exercise tile (top left on my dashboard) and this will show all your stats
for each exercise you have logged, just as in the old dashboard... Happy
days on this issue at least 😊
Best Answer
I just emailed and called Fitbit support and was told I cannot go back to the old dashboard. Very disappointed! I HATE the new dashboard and would prefer to go back to the linear look of the old dashboard.
Best Answer
See, FitBit folks... It's not just me.
Best Answer
... Who really, really detests the new dashboard.
Best Answer
I also dislike the new dashboard. And will not use it or my fitbit anymore. Unless fitbit steps up and brings back the old dashboard Soon. I will be shopping for a new fitness tracker.
Best Answer
Me, too. I have begged Fitbit to let us keep the old dashboard but they said they do not care that so many people hate the new dashboard. They are doing what they want so let's speak with our actions. Post everywhere you can think of online and warn people to NOT buy a Fitbit. I threw mine in a drawer and am looking to buy another brand of fitness and heart rate tracker. What a waste. What stupidity on Fitbit's part.
Best Answer
Hi there,

If anyone is suffering from the same problem I did, (unable to find a
breakdown of your logged exercise stats) simply tap the track exercise tile
(top left on my dashboard) and this will show all your stats for each
exercise you have logged, just as in the old dashboard... Happy days on
this issue at least 😊
Best Answer

Eadieallan, terrific tip, You are becoming the guru!

Keep moving.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Best Answer
Just get rid of the new dashboard! That's the solution
Best Answer
I suggested that very thing to fitbit on one of my many phone calls and was told that was not possible. Which of course means they don't care and are not going to do it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I do: I really, really hate it!

Best Answer
I have avoided opening the Fitbit app. I'm syncing and checking my info on the Apple Health app. I'm sickened at the idea of using that cluttered, space wasting app. Info at a quick glance is gone with that dashboard. My birthday is in a couple of weeks. To anyone who asked what I want I'm telling them 'contribution to my Apple Watch fund' would be appreciated. I consider it arrogant that our request to Fitbit to leave the old dashboard for us or fix this new thing so it I'd user and device friendly have gone unanswered. The right hand does seem to know what the left is doing and or the programming team doesn't get it. Anyway, I question the usefulness of this forum as a device for design and function changes.
Best Answer

I agree with tigerwizards that these fora just seem to be used by Fitbit as a place to let people vent, so that they (FB) can do exactly what they want safe in the knowledge that we are sfaely corraled!

Best Answer
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro",sans-serif,"sans-serif"; color:#262626 }
I no longer use the IOS app on my Ipad. I have a older version of the app on my Blacberry which can use most android apps. If I had a Andriod tablet I could easily obtain a older version of the app. The point still is the New App sucks and It would have been a great thing had they actually improved it instead of taking a big step Backwards. On top of this no firmwaare update for the Surge for almost a year.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
Best Answer