Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, can someone please tell me how to access my individual excercise logs on this very frustrating new dashboard... On the old dashboard it was simple to find details of excercise times, duration, calories burnt, etc from exercises that I logged.... Now when I hit the new active minutes icon it just shows my total active minutes and a graph of what times i was active throughout the day, without actually giving a breakdown of specifics, I.e what time I started a specific excercise, duration of that exercise, calories burnt, etc.... Please can someone advise, I'm at the end of my patience with this troublesome new dashboard, regards, Allan
Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29
Uninstall the app and reinstall the old one from a backup? I'm not going to update the app until they give the plod dashboard back!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Obviously don't care what the customer wants.
I've had so many comments to my post, I'm surprised.
I don't understand why they just couldn't leave that little button there
and let it be the owner choice??
Customer service is not a priority, obviously.
Thank you for your imput. I've heard the Garmen is really nice too, and
very accurate!!
Best Answer

Everyone please keep in mind that the readers in this forum are not in charge of changes to the dashboard or Fitbit devices. Fitbit has a special section where you can request a change in features. Click HERE

Best Answer

I do! It's horrible. They should never have changed it!

Best Answer
It sure is terrible having to scroll because these big icons eat a lot of space and they take time to load data. Tech should take a look at the load time either because of the demands of the new dashboard or a sluggish server or both. It this point using it is irritating, show and not sharp. Colors do not have enough contrast. The old dashboard was easier on the eye.

Brenda WW, Sent from iDevice
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've even gone to the trouble of deleting the app, resetting my iPad, to delete all settings and data, then install all again from a previous ICloud backup. That way I get the old dashboard back. Slightly worried about the old version of the app not being supported, but I'm hoping Fitbit will listen to their customers and include the option to select the old dashboard again in the next update!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've even gone to the trouble of deleting the app, resetting my iPad, to delete all settings and data, then install all again from a previous ICloud backup. That way I get the old dashboard back. Slightly worried about the old version of the app not being supported, but I'm hoping Fitbit will listen to their customers and include the option to select the old dashboard again in the next update!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Biggerryg @tigerwizards @SunsetRunner @SunsetRunner @momnitz it is nice to have you with us in the Fitbit community.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the old Dashboard on the iOS app. In this scenario, I invite you to vote in the following feature request called: option to keep old iOS dashboard.

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer

I emailed them about disliking the new layout etc and got this reply:

"We appreciate you insight regarding the new look of the online dashboard, specially the sleep stages recording.

It's not that we agree with you, but the look really is confusing at first. We like your opinions be heard, you can go and visit our community and share your insights."

Thanks for listening guys - not!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t find anything, I hate it and it is of No use to me 

Best Answer