Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I currently have a Charge 2 and I am getting the Versa tomorrow. I have the app and have lots of data on there and badges etc, will I lose all this when I get the new fitbit? Can I simply add it and sync it to the app and it just carry on as normal and continue tracking me? 

Many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem - fitbit supports multiple trackers connected to an account and although there are limitations the combination of Charge 2 and Versa should work ok. See: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715/

When you get your Versa go into the account section of the app and select "set up a device". Choose Versa and follow the prompts. This will add the Versa to your account and keep all your data, settings, badges etc.

You can then choose to keep your Charge 2 so you can swap between them or you can select the Charge 2 from the account section of the app and take the option to remove it from your account.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem - fitbit supports multiple trackers connected to an account and although there are limitations the combination of Charge 2 and Versa should work ok. See: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715/

When you get your Versa go into the account section of the app and select "set up a device". Choose Versa and follow the prompts. This will add the Versa to your account and keep all your data, settings, badges etc.

You can then choose to keep your Charge 2 so you can swap between them or you can select the Charge 2 from the account section of the app and take the option to remove it from your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the detailed response, I am very glad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes