Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update 10/07

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So any one else having issues with the new update? The information on my tracker is different to what is being synced on to the app??? It’s really disheartening! I know I’ve hit what I need to hit but it won’t be tracked historically! Is there going to be a way to sort this before I lose the information?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Can you give an example of what is different? Is it all the data or just active hours. An issue that they are working on

Best Answer
So my active hours are different, on my watch it’s 13/13 hours complete and I know this is correct, but on the app states 10/13 and won’t update. Also has not tracked any heart rate and there for calories from 5pm to 8pm so looks like I am over eating 😞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

We know about the active hours, was the tracker showing a heart during this period? 

Best Answer
I’m not entirely sure what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I mean Fitbit is aware of the active hour issue.as for heart rate, you say that it is missing for a period of time. I simply asked if you notice a heart rate on the tracker during this period. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
To be honest I’m not sure, part of the time I had it on exercise mode as was in a class so didn’t really look at it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes