Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NewDashboard 8/17 sleep tile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Dislike forced new dashboard immensely! Could you at least make it more user friendly to edit the tiles you want to see/not see and return the actual # of hrs slept to the main screen. I shouldn't have to open the dashboard & open "how did I sleep" just to see that number. For me steps & sleep are the two most important things I track.
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, @MsDeeds! Welcome to the Forums! :} Can you please provide me screenshots of how do you see the sleep tile? because you should be able to see this information without opening any other window than your dashboard, if you want to see details such as previous days, or the detailed graph you do need to open this window. 

Let me know please! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same issue. On the dashboard, every day's sleep since ingot the Fitbit shows as the same as today's sleep (if only butchers true!).

Also steps per hour don't show.

New dashboard is dreadful.

I have screenshots - how do I share?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys @RBThomas and @MsDeedsWoman Very Happy

If some of the tiles are missing on the iOS Dashboard, don't worry, just follow the steps on this post to hide, show or rearrange them on the app. But also remember that you have to have the operation system 9 or greater installed on your iOS device. Now, if after you try that, the issue persists, as my friend @SolangeE suggested, please attach screenshots by following the instructions on our FAQ's section so I can further investigate. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hey, @RBThomas@MsDeeds! How did it go guys? Do you have your tiles back?

Let us know please! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes