Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sleep Tracking with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using my iPhone to track physical activity, and would like to do the same for sleep.  I am currently using the Sleep Cycle app, which I recall reading was compatible with the FitBit app.  I see no options for sleep tracking in the FitBit dashboard.  Am I missing something here?  Physical activity has been tracking fine, but nothing for sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This app is not compatible with fitbit.  

This link shows the current apps, which are compatible.  

https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

Also the below link on the sleep cycle website confirms it is not compatible.  

https://support.sleepcycle.com/hc/en-us/articles/206979989-Does-Sleep-Cycle-integrates-with-FitBit-

You can compare the two and see how it is similar or varies in data.  That would be really interesting to see.  

Best Answer

Ok thank you.  So I take it from this that Fitbit does not support any sleep apps, correct?  Are there plans for this to be changed in the future?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been looking all over for how to do it and not IF it could do it. Shootz!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Joeyjojosr, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for joining the conversation, unfortunately at this moment it's not possible to link dedicated sleep apps to the Fitbit app. We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future. This is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer