Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Steps Tile and No Edit Icon on Dashboard (2.32.1)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I read through many posts about how to recover the steps tile. All all of them say to click on the edit icon in the upper right hand corner. My edit is below the tiles. But even doing that, there is no tile for steps. Just updated to 2.32.1 this morning. Including 2 screenshots. Thanks.dash.jpgedit mode.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@STHdianne That super weird. Out of curiosity, what type of iOS device are you using and what iOS version is it running (ie iOS 9, iOS 10.2, etc)?

Also, does logging out of the Fitbit App, restarting your iOS device, and then re-logging in resolve the problem?

Keep me posted.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually, as I was driving around town, it occured to me that the app didn't even "have" my fitbit ... I had inadvertently deleted it. When I "set it up" again, everything was there. 

Best Answer

Hello @STHdianne, I hope you're having a great day. 

Thanks for taking the time to update us and letting us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes