Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Healthkit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Fitbit, 

I officially ended my relationship with your wearable hardware today, trading you in for a brand new, mutli-functional Apple Watch. Sure, I'll miss the good times; like the automatic sleep tracking and the way your iOS app was so easy to use. But I won't miss having to take my phone out to text some one back, set a timer, respond to a work email or get directions. And I really won't miss how ugly you were on my wrist.

You just couldn't keep up with the times, old friend, and instead of adapting to the changing tide of wearables, you're choosing to continue running a race that was won by Apple the minute Healthkit debuted years ago. 

It's been real Fitbit. I really gave it my all with you... but in the end... in the end you just weren't good enough. 

Lindsay

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Dear Fitbit,

Thank you for coming into my life.

I've been moving more since I met you. I've lost weight and feel much healthier. 

My iPhone is not the most important thing in my life, so I'm glad to leave it in my pocket and enjoy the wonders of nature as I get out and about, taking my daily steps in the fresh air. When I'm out for a long walk, I take an OS map. As I ponder the beauty in the world, emails and text messages are the furthest thing from my mind. 

I never wear anything on my wrist, so your "Zip" slips perfectly into my pocket.

It's only been six weeks, but you've become an important part of my life and I wouldn't change you for the world. 

You're amazing. Thank you.

Dave

Ultimate Goal: Mens sana in corpore sano
Best Answer